Sunday, September 25, 2005

Watch Your Back

Red is out to get me. I'm so scared. Terrified, in fact. Here I am, thinking that I know him so well, but I recently woke up to find a knife buried squarely in my back...

Here's what happened: I'm in the finals of our fantasy league against a Red Sox fan, Tyler. He's got an amazing lineup, but I think that my method of managing, picking up and dropping new pitchers every day, might be able to get me the title. I'm doing great until my "friend" Red goes and tells his fellow Sox fan how to beat me. This is after I tell him explicitly not to tell him anything about my strategy. I share an office with Red, thinking that what happens in the office, stays in the office. Well, I guess that's true only if you're not trying to go against Red Sox Nation.
Needless to say, Tyler's hitting has been off the charts, my WHIP and ERA have hit the proverbial fan, and I'm barely holding on in Wins and Ks. I'm a dead man walking. Red sold me out. Red hates me. And, if he could do this to me, he could do it to you... Don't say I didn't warn you.

8 Comments:

Blogger A Damn Shame said...

Your blog is great If you like adult movies, then check out free adult videos Where to find free adult videos

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just thought I'd let you know about a site where you can make over $800 a month in extra income. Go to this site   MAKE MONEY NOW  and put in your zip code..... up will pop several places where you can get paid to secret shop, take surveys, etc.  It's free.  I found several and I live in a small town!

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is great Looking for an income program...then I'm sure you'd be interested in network marketing affiliate program Start network marketing affiliate program

12:09 PM  
Blogger Mohawk Man said...

You have an interesting blog here. Some of the things people put are kind of strange. Another cool site I like is a affiliate marketing tip site that is about information marketing and a little other stuff.

Anyway, I like your blog and will proably be back.

Take care.

7:48 AM  
Blogger mac said...

Just passing thru and I think you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to put you in my favorites!

I have a affiliate base business home marketing master web work site/blog. It pretty much covers affiliate base business home marketing master web workrelated stuff.

Come and check it out when you have the time and keep up the great work on your site :-)

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Found you radom Blogging. Blog On.
See The Top Ten For yourself

3:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site i came here searching for make money online now and was looking for other people who are interested in make money online now
You might be interested in make money online now

4:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey came across your site looking for other affiliate affiliate marketing marketing program related sites, and yours came up. Not bad ranking for the terms "affiliate affiliate marketing marketing program" anyway i invite you all since im here to join my new forum! Start posting today! Makecash.org

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home