Saturday, September 17, 2005

My New Best Friend

My new best friend is Chopping Guy Birthday Hat.

Where are you when I need you Liberal Elite? Don't abandon me TylerSalt!! Photes don't fail me now!! And what ever became of Big Tony and the Os? And Pete the Angels fan? Come on guys, we're in the home stretch!! THIS IS IMPORTANT!! I'M TREADING WATER IN A POOL OF YANKEE SEWAGE!!

Chopping Guy Birthday Hat is a lot like David Ortiz - he's the only one who's taking meaningful swings at the moment.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Chopping Guy Birthday Hat said...

You know, part of the reason I like this blog is because you guys are able to keep the insults to a minimum and actually talk real baseball. If I just wanted to call people names I'd be on the mlb.com message boards. In retrospect the aggressive tone of my last comments was unnecessary, and for that I apologize, but sometimes I just get so angry...

Thanks for the kind words. Representing Sox Nation as best I can.

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My computer had been dead FOREVER, now it's back and I can comment freely. FREEELY!
-Andrew

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Big Tony said...

Hey E, it's probably good we're not going to the game with you this weekend. I can smell your fear right through my computor. With your luck my stinkin O's get will get hot at the wrong time. One thing I think is going to happen is the loser of the east can start making tee times cause they ain't going to the party.

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home