Monday, August 22, 2005

Angels in the Outfield

My life has turned upside-down. Now that we've got the championships, thinking about baseball is the most relaxing thing in my life:

- Getting a split in Anaheim is always a plus. My whole life seems to be filled with losing 3 of 4 in the OC. I'll bet the Angels are happy too.
- What did I say about the White Sox? They're on the way DOWN baby. What did I say about the Injuns? Say HELLO to a real contender.
- Note that the Angels, Injuns and ChiW are the only three AL teams with winning road records (Sox are .500). To me, that makes them playoff scary.
- Both NY starters got rocked yesterday. The Unit gives up 4 bombs to the weakest hitting team in the league. Even funnier, Kris Benson can't get out of the 1st.
- What's the deal with the A's? Why is August the only month they play? Can't they get a script writer for the other 5 months? And it looks like their August was short this year.
- Timlin's gonna close for a while. I hope we don't mess him up. But I'm glad Schilling will start. And I'm psyched they are actually giving Pawtucket and Portland guys a real chance this year.
- Two points for Papelbon.

5 Comments:

Anonymous peter* said...

A 3 pointer if I ever saw one.

2:36 PM  
Blogger eddingals20913007 said...

I read your blog, and i thought it was rather cool. check out My Blog
Please Click Here to view it

Have a Great Day

6:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Has The Load nothing to say these days?

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Skimba-paroo said...

F the Load.

3:05 PM  
Blogger The Rivals said...

Agreed. F**k the Load.

-The Load

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home