Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Juan Gonzalez - My Hero.

Juan Gonzalez. Here's a guy who played in a big fat 70 games in 2002, 82 games in 2003, and 33 games in 2004. In those three years, he picked up $28,000,000. That's a cool $151,351.35 per game. Just so you know, I had to use the calculator on my computer since the desk calculator I use for accounting doesn't have enough room to handle that many zeros. I'm serious. In any case, I suspect his family doesn't have to eat leftovers...

Why do I bring this up? Well, it seems he played his first game of the season yesterday, because he was recovering from yet another injury. Guess what happened? Guess. I dare ya! Well, like clockwork, in the top of the first, he hits a groundball and comes up lame running to first base. He didn't even make it to the bag!!! BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!! Genius. No matter what he says, he's laughing inside. Laughing all the way to the bank. I would call him a loser, but then I'm the sucker who makes about half of what he makes per game... *sob*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home