Thursday, June 02, 2005

Insomnia

So, I couldn't sleep last night. Why? It's because I was playing the game that I really know I shouldn't. It's called the "What If" game. Here's are the rules:

* I wonder what happens if we didn't get Randy Johnson
* I wonder what happens if we didn't let Javier Vasquez go
* I wonder what happens if we didn't let Brad Halsey go
* I wonder what happens if we didn't let Carlos Beltran go
* I wonder what happens if we didn't get Kevin Brown
* I wonder what happens if we didn't let Jeff Weaver go
* I wonder what happens if we didn't let Yhency Brazoban go
* I wonder what happens if we didn't get Jason Giambi
* I wonder what happens if we didn't let David Delucci go
* I wonder what happens if we didn't let Mike Lowell go
* I wonder what happens if we didn't let Andy Petitte go
* I wonder what happens if we didn't let El Duque go
* I wonder what happens if we didn't let Jose Contreras go

*snore*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home