Thursday, June 30, 2005

Hate to Say It, but...

The rumored Mike Cameron for Gary Sheffield trade kinda made sense. The Mets would get a natural right fielder to go with Cliff Floyd and Carlos Beltran, and the Yankees would get a natural center fielder to go with Hideki Matsui in left and Ruben/Bubba/Bernie taking over in right. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not condoning this trade, because I'm a huge fan of Sheff. But, it does make sense, providing Cameron keeps up his nice homerun/ribbie/OPS numbers. And, the Yankees would get to start paring down salaries, getting new blood in the clubhouse, etc. Now, with all that said, it's not going to happen. And that's just fine with me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Not what I was searching for, but none the less and interesting blog here. Thanks for putting it up. I've enjoyed reading alot of the text here. I got you bookmarked for the future, I'll be back.

My site is a bit different, some think it's odd. I guess it's a matter how you look at it. I have a body makeover pdf six week related site. Most of the articles are on body makeover pdf six week.

5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I visited your site today.
I am a huge motorcycle fan myself. And I am thinking about starting my own harley davidson accessory blog.

Wishing you the best.

Raymond
harley davidson accessory

6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was searching for chicago cubs game schedule and found your site.

I'm a huge Cub fan and I have been looking for other sites about chicago cubs game schedule

Dave

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home