Thursday, May 05, 2005

NYC Radio

I was on the Turnpike for a couple of hours yesterday and was able to bounce between WFAN and ESPN radio for a while. The topic in NYC is suddenly 1) Mets 2) Yankees. The Yankees are getting SHELLACKED.

Here are some things that were said that made me laugh out loud. Quotes aren't verbatim:

"I'll bet the Yankees are wishing they went for Pedro and Beltran last winter." - Mad Dog Russo
"The Yankees are done, finished. It's over. They are a 500 team at best. Let's talk about basketball." - Stephen A. Smith
"Why is Jason Giambi still on this team? He adds nothing." - Michael Kay
"Why is Kevin Brown still on this team? He adds nothing." - Blue
"I should have done this blog with Big Tony." - Me

3 Comments:

Anonymous Big Tony said...

Maybe you guys should do a Bird Blog the Orioles and the Jays at least then you can have something to chirp about. Cheer up E the pool will soon be open the grill will be on and we will be out on the links.

2:29 PM  
Blogger The Rivals said...

Um, can I hang out with you guys? God knows, I ain't gonna be going to Yankee stadium this summer... ;)

-Blue

4:29 PM  
Blogger The Rivals said...

If you throw in the Cardinals, I'll buy the bird bath. - Red

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home