Thursday, March 03, 2005

Officially Mad at A-Rod

So I'm sitting in the can (aka The Executive Washroom), reading Baseball Digest. The Rules Corner has an article on interference, particularly as it refers to A-Rod getting all slappy with Brandon Arroyo. I always gave him the benefit of the doubt, in that it was such a split-second decision that he didn't really know what he was doing. But, while in the toilet, not more that 15 minutes ago, I decided once and for all that I am officially pissed-off about that play. I've always felt that A-Rod should have run ol' Cornrow-io over. I thought he should have done it when the play was developing. I thought he should have done it during the replays. I thought he should have done that throughout the fall and most of the winter. The difference now is that I'm mad about this. I am no longer going to give him that benefit of the doubt. I'm mad that he didn't take out the little shit. Lower the shoulder and crush him, Alex! You did that earlier in the year during a bang-bang play at the plate and you scored. You knocked the snot out of the catcher and you had even less time to think about it. If you had no problem doing it then, why did you choke in the playoffs? Why? I think I know. It's because you're a pussy. A damn pussy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home